Florence, Lucca, Pistoia e Montecatini are the cities of Tuscany where will take a place 2013 World Cycling Championships, from September 21ft to 29th.
Eleven itineraries in breathtaking backdrops, like Tuscany’s many art and monumental cities and its wild nature and enchanting countryside, are the same routes that Tuscany’s greatest cycling champs raced and trained on: Gino Bartali, Fiorenzo Magni, Gastone Nencini and Franco Ballerini. These are itineraries that are part of the history of Italian cycling, but they are also representative of the beauty, uniqueness, culture and history of the Tuscan region.
- Elite Woman (Pistoia- Florence) 36,1 Km
- Elite Men (Montecatini- Florence) 49,6 Km
- Junior Men (Florence Cascina- Florence) 23,1 Km
- Elite Woman (Florence Cascina – Florence) 23,1 Km
- Junior Woman (Florence Cascina- Florence) 13,6 Km
- Under 23 Men (Pistoia- Florence) 36,1 Km
- Elite Man (Montecatini – Florence) 49,6 Km
- Junior Men (Montecatini- Florence) 130 Km
- Elite Woman (Montecatini- Florence) 130 Km
- Junior Woman (Florence Cascina- Florence) 78 km
- Under 23 Men (Montecatini- Florence) 78 Km
- Elite Men (Lucca- Florence) Km 267