Hotel Palazzo dal Borgo
|for more info visit the hotel web-site|
Palazzo dal Borgo is an ancient historical building of Florence, a Medici’s palace of XV century located in the architectural complex of the Ancient Officina Profumo Santa Maria Novella.
The rooms overlooking the Santa Maria Novella church and cloister, the secluted garden sorrounded by greenery and silence, the frescoes that decorate the ceilings of all ambiences make of Palazzo dal Borgo a 4 star hotel, unique and endowed with the most typical florentine charme.
The guests of Palazzo dal Borgo are the privileged spectators of the florentine beauties and they can enjoy the ambiences carefully perfected in all details accordingly with the made in Italy style, with a personal care typical of a family-run hotel. A philosophy easily perceivable also into the rooms.
The Palazzo dal Borgo boasts an excellent position, very close to the Santa Maria Novella church, only 10 minutes walking distance from Florence Cathedral and from Palazzo della Signoria; 250m away from Santa Maria Novella railway station and 300m from the Exhibition and Congress Centre of Florence.
- 34 rooms all different from each other: some rooms have poster bed, other are equipped with antique furnishings in florentine style. All provided with air conditioning, minibar, hairdryer, safe, direct telephones, free Wi-Fi internet connection, satellite TV with pay per view channels, tea&coffee facilities, laundry and ironing service.
- Non smoking rooms, disabled rooms and families rooms (triples and quadruples) are available.
- Services: full american buffet breakfast; free Wi-Fi internet access in all the common areas of the hotel, 24hr room service, free newspapers available at the reception, laundry and ironing service.
- Internet point.
- Pets are welcome!
- Discounted garage with valet service
- Free fitness centre at only 100m away from the hotel.
- Internal garden.
- Concierge service for booking museums, excursions, transferts, car rentals with driver, aircraft, theater and shows tickets, and much more.